To help to send your cane furniture to Cane Chairs Repaired, we have provided some helpful tips for packaging and some details on costs and contacts.
Send to Mr Paul Boulton c/o Cane Chairs Repaired.
1. You can get boxes from TV and washing machine shops.
2. Wrap up chair in Bubble-Wrap, available from most B&Q DIYcentres.
3. Fold box down on top of chair (36 x 24 x 24 inches)
4. Secure with 2 inch sticky tape
5.Write my name and address in capitals on top of the box which is:
MR PAUL BOULTON,
CANE CHAIRS REPAIRED,
6. Write on top of the box and the side 'LESS THAN 10KGS'.
7. If you want your Lloyd Loom item collected on the day,
please ring me before 2 pm thank you
8. When you ring please let me have your collection home address.
(This is needed for me to arrange collection).
9. I will arrange to have your item collected from your home or work address when it suits you.
10. I will arrange collection via Parcelforce on a 48 hour service.
11. When I have arranged collection with Parcelforce I will contact you with the tracking number
and collection time and their telephone number.
12. It usually costs £16.00 for collection/delivery total £32.00.
If you would like to contact me to discuss arrangements, then use the details below,
Mobile Phone: 07850-943-091